Founded by HRH Prince Mohammad Bin Salman, MiSK Schools is a state-of-the-art day school in Riyadh imparting a world-class education based on the International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme.
MiSK Schools champions a unique education model in which experienced local and international faculty members use project-based and experiential learning—among a range of instructional methodologies—to equip young minds with the necessary cognitive, academic, and social skills to succeed in everyday life.
MiSK Schools offers a holistic learning environment, seamlessly integrating technology into everyday learning to foster students’ curiosity, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
MiSK Schools’ vision is of a thriving hub of learning in the heart of Saudi Arabia. An environment in which skilled teaching staff use project-based and experiential learning—among many teaching methods at MiSK Schools—to nurture young Saudis’ cognitive, academic, and social skills and prepare them for life in a global economy. Readying them to enter the world’s top educational institutions, as custodians of the Kingdom’s future.
That future is a knowledge-based society, with learning at its core. Providing Saudi talent with access to world-class education is a means to develop countless aspects of our nation: business, technological, literary, cultural, and social. Unleashing the positive power of its individuals and enhancing Saudi Arabia’s status in a changing world.
Our goal is to prepare students to face the challenges of everyday life—by providing an all-round education beyond the textbook. We believe this is best provided by:
- Building an innovative learning environment that fosters curiosity, creativity, and an inclusive approach to problem-solving
- A truly personalized learning pathway, customized to the needs, aspirations, and talents of each student
- Real-world experiential learning that makes use of a wide range of project work and field experiences, putting answers in context
- An all-round holistic approach to learning: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional and physical—for each and every student
MiSK student graduate to be Thinkers, Leaders and Innovator.
At MiSK Schools we are:
- Curious: Always asking questions, understanding why, seeking new answers.
- Listening: to ourselves, to others and collaborate
- Aiming High: Challenging ourselves to do our best
- Never Giving Up: Believing in ourselves, being brave and make mistakes
4:1 student to teach ratio allows for more one on one interaction
100% technology supported education and communication for students and parents
DailyEducation through engagement with our ELA
Admission Now Open