Click on “Apply Now” and you will be redirected to the application form. You will be asked to fill out the form with your basic information.
After you have submitted the form, you will be provided a checklist of items to be completed online, via the same portal. The checklist includes:
- Parental Questionnaire
- Online Math Test
- Uploading a copy of the family card and a recent photo of the student
- Paying the 10,000 SAR application fee (Deductible from the tuition should the student be accepted, refundable otherwise)
- Uploading a scan of the student’s most recent school report
- Required for Grade 2 and 3 applicants
- If-available for PreK, KG, and Grade 1 applicants
- Letter of recommendation from the student’s teacher (if-available)
- Letter of recommendation from previous school’s principal/head/counselor (if-available)
Parent & Student interview with the MiSK Schools Admissions Committee.
- After completing the required checklist items, a MiSK Schools Admissions representative will contact you to schedule an in-person meeting with our Admissions Committee.